1st WORLD MARKETING CONFERENCE (2020)
The 1st World Marketing Conference (WMC2020) is organised by Universiti Kuala Lumpur will be held on the 3rd March 2020 at Universiti Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The conference objective is to discuss VALUE CREATION IN DIGITAL AND MODERN MARKETING. The conference offers a collaborative environment to academicians, researchers and practitioners to exchange and share their experiences and research results on value and business creation.
- To provide a platform for case writers, academics and practitioners to present and discuss contemporary management issues, concepts and policies
- To provide a forum where academics and practitioners can share experiences on management practices in industry through the development of case studies
- To establish an international network towards global research excellence
- To foster research culture and innovative learning in promoting student creativity
|Introduction to Marketing||Retail|
|Marketing Research||Pricing Products and Services|
|Segmentation and Target Marketing||Promotions Overview and Focus on Advertising|
|Positioning||Digital Marketing and SEO|
|The Buyer Behavior Process||Social Media Marketing|
|Introduction to Product Management||Distributing Products|
|Services Marketing||The Marketing Environment|
|Brands and Brand Management||The Marketing Plan and Analytics Process|
All conference papers will be published as WMC e-Proceeding with e-ISBN. Selected conference papers will have an opportunity to be considered for publication in our book “Case Study in Modern Marketing” (with ISBN).
Presenter (Local)SCOPUS Journal
Presenter (International)SCOPUS Journal
Full paper submission: 15 February 2020
Final date for registration & payment: 15 February 2020
Conference date: 3 March 2020
Please submit full paper to: http: //unikl.connectingasia.org/
- Cases can be written in English or Malay, typed on one side of A4-sized paper, 1.5 spacing with 1” of margin on the right and left hand-sides, Times New Roman and font size 12.
- The authors are requested to submit their cases (including Introduction, Background of the Organization, Specific Issues, Concluding Paragraph and Exhibits) through email attachment in Microsoft Word format.
- Teaching notes must also be provided for the submission of teaching cases
- Each case should not exceed 10 pages, excluding teaching notes for teaching case, references, notes, and appendices
- All caps for any text is not permitted.
- Grammar, spelling, and other editorials aspects must be made correct.
- Indicate clearly the title of the case, authors’ names, affiliations, email addresses for correspondence.
- References – APA citation style should be adopted for in-text citations and for the reference lists.
- All case studies submitted for the conference must include appropriate signed permissions from the relevant organization in the case studies.
- Teaching cases submitted for the conference should not have been published, or be under consideration for any publication
- The views and ideas expressed in the cases are those of the author(s) and not representing the views of the conference organizer. All cases are published in good faith and the authors(s) are liable for any copyright infringements, legal cases of plagiarism and defamation matters
- By participating in the conference, the authors agree to publish their case studies in the conference proceedings, with all materials produced in the case studies are given copyright to Universiti Kuala Lumpur.